Monday, December 29, 2008

Where's Kitty?

What a slacker I've become! It's been wild and crazy not to mention I've been lazy! I take so many pictures every chance I get that I know it gets repetative seeing my kids over and over again! So I've just been posting certain pictures on myspace. It's a lot easier than this and faster. Anyway, here's a little update on the Scott Family.
December 12
Angelina's 16th Birthday! CRAZINESS! I can't believe she's 16 already! Her mom threw her a Sweet 16 Party at their house and made a ton of food! She had a lot of her friends over and had a really good time. We all did!
Another update on her, she's working at a shoe store in the Galleria Mall and loves it. She's always trying to make the highest sales! She's made a lot of new friends and is hanging out with normal kids again!
December 17
SNOW in Vegas!! Yes it did! It started at about 11:30 - just small flurries and then never stopped and the snowflakes kept getting bigger and bigger!! It was a little scary to drive in but once we were all home the kids built a snowman...well part of one. They finished it the next day. The snow stuck for almost a week. Christmas morning we still had a little bit in the driveway from the snowman. I can't say I'd like to live with snow all the time though, the melting process is dirty and wet and slippery! Didn't like that so much!
December 19
We packed up the family and headed out to Rancho Cucamonga to visit our good friends the Wicker's. We got there around 5 that night. The drive out there was fun because there was snow on the mountains the entire way!
That Saturday Brett's parents had their annual Christmas Party so we headed to Oak Hill. They had about 3ft of snow!! Cherish drove up there and it was a slippery and dirty ride! But we made it! We had a blast at the party as did the kids. We all sang a little karaoke which was entertaining!
December 21
My Dad flew into Ontario to surprise the kids with a trip to Disneyland for Christmas. I picked him up around 10 and took him back to Cherish's where the girls saw him and were excited. He told them where we were headed and got even more excited. We got a little lost along the way...yes Cherish, you did tell me to take the SECOND Chapman exit but I freaked out and didn't see another one so exited the first and got so lost! We lost about an hour! When we finally headed the right way we checked into our hotel and spent the rest of the day in Disney. It was a very nice day and we had a ton of fun!
The next day we went to CA Adventure which none of us have ever been to. That was a blast! No lines and no crowds!
All in all it was the best Disney trip I've had. I'm glad I got to be there for my Dad's first time and that we all got to spend time together!
Christmas
Our Christmas was pretty quiet this year. We only bought for kids so they were spoiled. Christmas Eve we went to church. Christmas morning we had Brunch with the Scott's and then that night we had Dinner with the Leonardo's. By dinner we had the WII busted out so we had a couple of bowling tournaments! That was fun!
I'll get to posting some of those pictures later!
Ones I did want to post today though are of my baby girl and her new accessory! She got her ears pierced as a gift for Christmas! She was SO brave and didn't make a peep when they were done and she hasn't cried since. They're healing very nicely and she loves being a princess!!


Check me out!

So cute!

Well, we hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and that the New Year brings great things to all!! Cheers!

No comments: